Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Simulator!


Simulator - The best way to progresss your skills!
 
 
How come so many do not like to use the simulator? It thinks it´s both fun and relaxing. It gives me an opportunity to fly in a way I never would be able to do in real life. I can practice new maneuvers and transitions. To me, there is nothing better than coming home from work and start the computer and put the simulator on. Mix it up with some good music and a bottle of coke and my day is made. I think simulators are quite close to reality when it comes to the way you use the timing of your fingers. What you learn in the sim can be transferred to real flying, but the biggest difference is that the artificial model tracks way better than any heli I ever tried. It just go straight thru all moves. But that´s good in a way because it gives me a fair chance to learn the new things. I use to fly in the sim quite often during the winter but never when it is summer. And online flying could also be fun except when there are too many pilots at the same time. And my choice of simulator is Phoenix, without a doubt!


No comments: