Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Sebastiano Gabutti!


Sebastiano Gabutti - One of the best European heli pilots

This is a video clip of Sebastiano Gabutti flying his Logo 600 in the music round of German Helis masters. I think his one of the best pilots in Europe. He got a really nice smooth style mixed with great technical maneuvers. A lot of people raves about Taareq and his smack skills, with I agree is impressive, but a smooth style which is based on variety is so much more appealing to me. Kyle Dahl, Sebastiano Gabutti and Michael Wisbacher is some of the guys that really influence me when it comes down to the choice of maneuvers. I often watch the clips of them on Youtube to get in the mood for a session in the simulator or to go out to the field. Watching these guys throwing of some lightning fast and close to impossible moves motivates me to push my own limits and try harder!

No comments: