Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Jive problem

 Kontronik Jive80HV - great esc when working...

Today I got a problem with my Jive 80hv esc. It lost it's setting and got into "safety mode". I am glad it didn't happend in the air. First flight of the was all fine but on the second the heli cut all power on spool up. Really strange. I checked for errors like a broken connector but could not find any mechanical problem. And on the next try the heli only spooled up to something like 200 rpm.

 It is not the first time this problem happening  to me, it is actually the fourth time. MrMel told me there is a bug in software version 7. I guess the only way to get rid of this problem is to send the esc back to Kontronik in Germany. Or just get one of the new ESC`s from Scorpion....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hej Daniel
Är det denna Jive du sålde till mig?
I så fall har den varit hos tillverkaren för uppgradering?
Patrik