Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

A short break!

It has been a few weeks since my last update. I have been busy with building and finishing my MA Whiplash. It flies great! So good that I got a bit to cocky last weekend and smashed it straight to the ground. Massive destruction. But all parts are on the way home to me so hopefully it will be back in once piece within a week or so.

Right now I am preparing for the first competition of the year. It is called Gränscupen and will be held in Gothenburg. I think I got my set moves and freestyle down at the moment but the music flight still needs a lot of practice. This competition will be a good chance to try all the new stuff before we go to WC in Poland in July.

I will try to update as often as possible and report back from my trips around Sweden and Europe this summer!


No comments: